Tuesday 31 August 2010

Project roll-up

Supplies roll-up

Well it's been a busy day here in the Burb household (anyone would think that I was home alone or something). I decided to make the most of what leave I have left and get cracking on another project from my Home Ec sewing class.

 Supplies roll-up

I found this fab bit of oilcloth in my local Hobby Craft store. I love it! Which is lucky really as I have enough left to make at least another two or three rolls... You may recognise the red tape from my bunting project, I had so much leftover that it seemed silly not to use it up! 

Supplies roll-up

The inside of the roll-up was created using yet another old table cloth retrieved from Mum's vast fabric stash. It's a little bit boring I know, but I didn't have any coloured fabric that matched the circles and I'm far too fussy to settle on something that doesn't go.


Supplies roll-up


The downside is I have no excuses left for not tidying up after myself anymore... ;)

2 comments:

  1. Your roll-up turned out great! And your little scissors is adorable - I've never seen such a stylish pair!
    -emily

    ReplyDelete