Tuesday 31 August 2010

Project Bag

Grocery bag

I really wasn't sure about this fabric before I started. I buy most of my stash online from Esty (it's just way too expensive in the UK), and well, you can never really tell how it'll look until it arrives! Still, I'm not one to waste anything, so I put it to good use for this project!

Grocery bag

Personally, I'm not sure what I was worried about! It might be the fact that the sun has come out to play, but I think it looks pretty good :)

Grocery bag

Perfect to take to my Uncle's allotment to stock up on these marrows! :)

Grocery bag

3 comments:

  1. Very cute and perfectly coordinated with your rainboots! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabric! I have yet to buy fabric from Etsy - I always worry I won't like it when I have it in my hands.

    Cute styling with the rain boots and plant!
    emily

    ReplyDelete