Saturday 14 August 2010

Project Gift Pouch

Gift pouch

I really enjoyed project two, and was surprised how easy it was. I had to slightly alter the pattern so my flowers didn't end up upside down on one side, but even that was easy enough.

Gift pouch

Now I've made this lovely pouch I'm really not sure that I want to give it away. It's just the right size for my shower bits that I use at the gym, so I may just keep it for myself ;)

Gift pouch

I was thinking that a smaller version of this, plus a folded up version of project three, would make a great 'bag for life'... here's hoping the shopping tote is also nice and easy to make. I won't be using any left over ricrac on it for sure ;)

Speaking of ricrac... I've finally finished all my table mats!!

Table mats

Each took several attempts to get the darn ricrac right (oh, how I HATE ricrac), I don't know where I would have been without my unpicker! :)

Table mats

Roll on project three! :)

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE your table mats! The ric rak, the pattern! I might have to add this project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job - You're a ric rac Master!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pouch patter is really cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your table mats, especially that grey fabric! too cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I just found your cute little blog from the home ec flickr group. :) Looks like your projects are coming around nicely! they look fabulous! Hope you are having a great weekend.

    Libby

    www.libby-bonjour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete