Monday 20 September 2010

Project Pot Holder

Pot Holder

I cut the fabric out for this project last week, and it has just been sitting and waiting patiently for my sewing machine to get better. I thought that this project was rather fun to do, and not too taxing on the old brain (which is always good). I really like the way that Hannah finished her pot holder off with the tape, so I think I might do that for my next attempts... 


Pot Holder

Monkey seemed to enjoy it too...

Pot Holder

Talk about posing... anyone would think I'd created it just for him!

Pot Holder

Apparently it's the perfect sized mat for a cup of tea.

Pot Holder

Although that's Monkey's tea, not mine!

2 comments:

  1. Fun! Did you make the monkey, too? He's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly not!

    He's a famous monkey over here in the UK and was used in a series of adverts to advertise tea ;)

    I got him free with my tea bags :)

    ReplyDelete