Thursday 30 September 2010

My little Orla Kiely obsession..

Eek, is it bad that I decide to have an obsession with a designer that is SO expensive over here in the UK (although what isn't expensive over here?). We don't have the luxury of her Target range and everything seems to have at least a couple of naughts on the end. Just means I lust after it ever so slightly more...

I've already been buying fat quarters from eBay to make these lovely cushions...

photo

and then I simply HAD to make these canvasses for my room...

photo(2)

Cutting this big piece up seemed such a crime, so I made a canvas out of it also...

photo(3)

Today is payday, so I treated myself to some of this fab orange car print. I have a make your own lampshade kit with its name all over it!

Must stop looking at the Orla section in Heal's... Must do more Home Ec projects....

PS. Sorry about the rubbishy photos, I've been hit with the flu and my camera is at work :(

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Orla is expensive, but look how STYLISH you are, now! I love how you used the fabric, and I can't wait to see that lampshade. Feel better, Jen!

    ReplyDelete