Sunday 12 September 2010

Poorly Sewing Machine :(

IMG_2567

Sadly the tension problem that I had on my sewing machine has resurfaced (just as I was making my ironing board cover - boo!). So whilst that goes back to the repair man I'm having to fill my spare time with other things...

Like the fact that I'm a designer with an irrational fear of Illustrator. There is no logic to it. I know I 'can' use it, but I always get scared... Way back at the start of the year I made the resolution to get drawing again... So far all I've done is look at the fab artwork out there from everyone else  ;)

Like these ace pictures from vol25 and Stephanie Fizer


Or this amazing piece by Owaikeo

 

Ok, so enough of the surfing. I have my sketches, I have my graphics tablet. I can use Photoshop, I CAN use Illustrator. This weekend I WILL create an Illustration.

Hmm, anyone for a brew? ;)

1 comment: