Sunday 19 September 2010

Little Burb

Sorry things have been a bit quiet around here lately. There are lots of things happening in the real world at the moment. Some good, and sadly some not so good. Crafting has taken a back foot somewhat...

I did however manage to finish off my ironing board cover. My sewing machine took pity on me and decided to start working again :)

IMG_2789

It's a shame I had all the frustrations with my machine, as it prevented me enjoying what turned out to be a fairly simple project. Ahh well, it's done now! So long as people don't expect me to suddenly become an ironing goddess with the thing ;)

I have also been taking advantage of any free time that comes my way, and drawing where ever possible. Without realising it, most of my doodles seem to resolve around the same little character.

So, from scribble...

drawing

To computer...

Print

To fabric (not quite finished yet)...

IMG_2792

Little Burb says hello :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Jen - your Strawberry girl is fantastic! I love to see where your drawings are taking you. Great job! I'm happy you have a bit of time to squeeze it in.

    And great job on your ironing board cover! I'm really enjoying ironing since I re-covered mine. It's kinda funny, actually!

    Take care and hope things take a turn for the better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm trying to get to grip with using textures and patterns.. but end up losing the will to live a bit grr.

    Time to crack open the text books! :)

    ReplyDelete