Friday 30 July 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

I had a fab birthday on Wednesday, with lots of lovely presents from everyone! I decided not to leave things to chance this year and opted for the present list approach. I know I should be grateful for whatever I get, but sometimes some people just need a little bit of help. Especially those in my family.

IMG_2592

I'm really into cupcake making at the moment. These cakes are made with my new kit, and displayed on my new stand (both on the list). They are for my party tomorrow night.

It's my first ever Murder Mystery Party. I'm excited and nervous at the same time, having not ever been to one before. In true Burb style I've gone completely over the top and the whole place will be decked out in red, black and white for my oriental themed night. I can't wait! :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment