Tuesday 12 October 2010

Orla Lampshade

Finally, I have something new to share with you guys. Work is being pretty demanding of late, so nothing is getting finished around here....


I've had a lampshade kit for sometime now (bought from Duffy London) but just couldn't decide how I wanted it to look... until I found this amazing Orla Kiely print bring sold by the lovely (and very talented) Manda over at Treefall


It was a little tricky getting everything to stick together using the tape provided, but after a little intervention from some very strong glue, everything came together just fine!

I love my new lampshade, and so my Orla obsession continues.... :)

2 comments:

  1. That is fabulous! I've never seen that Orla fabric before - it's perfect for your light!

    Great work, yo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! I so want to make something like that for myself.

    ReplyDelete